People often wonder which of our Tooth Fairy resources are the most popular… and of course, so do we.
Well, we’ve consulted our stats and here they are, our top ten most popular Tooth fairy printables of all time (or at least for as long as they’ve been around). They’re in reverse order. Enjoy.
10. At number ten is this lovely little Tooth Fairy note, “Thanks for Being Asleep!“ We can see why it’s popular, it has a charming turn of phrase and obviously, it’s always good to reinforce the importance of being asleep when the Tooth fairy comes round.
9. A Tooth Fairy Door Hanger has made its way to number nine – the one with the cloudy sky design.
8. It turns out our Tiny Tooth Envelopes are at number eight, which we’re quite surprised about as they are a brand new resource. The idea here is that you print and make two tiny envelopes, one for a tooth and one for a coin. You give the first to your little one for his or her tooth, then you secretly replace it with a matching envelope containing a coin. In our house, it produces squeals of glee!
7. This “Well Done for Cleaning Your Teeth” sits firmly at number seven. What can we say? It does what it says on the can.
6. Our sixth most popular Tooth Fairy printable is this Tooth Fairy Note Envelope. We love this resource, but those Tooth Fairies among you who have taken the trouble to read through this list might like to know a secret. The illustrator who donated it has just designed another one – and you can find it free here. (Shhhh!)
5. Another Tooth Fairy note comes in at number five: “Thank You for Another Tooth“. An obvious choice perhaps, but from our point of view we’re always happy to see we’ve got it right and created something useful.
4. Our “Award for Losing Your Second Tooth” is at number four, perhaps unsurprisingly considering number three. (We’re glad you’re coming back to us for more!) Tooth Fairy certificates are always something we’re looking for more ideas for, so we may well now do a couple more for fourth and fifth teeth.
3. At number three is our “Award for Losing Your Very First Tooth“. This little certificate has long been popular and is a lovely way to commemorate that special first tooth losing moment. If you’re using this certificate, don’t forget that there’s also an editable pdf version of it, which you can type your child’s name straight onto.
2. This one was a bit of a surprise: “Sorry I Forgot to Pick Up Your Tooth!“ It’s another Tooth Fairy note of course, and we only created it as a just in case resource. Goes to show you never can tell what Tooth Fairies may need. (And if you’re a Tooth Fairy who has forgotten to pick up a tooth, take heart, you’re definitely not alone!)
1. And finally, at number one is the all time favourite – our plain old “Thank You for Your Tooth” note. As far as most Tooth Fairies go, it seems simple is best.
Top 10 Tooth Fairy Printables in a Gallery:
Want a quick view of all the top ten Tooth Fairy resources above? Just use the gallery below:
Incoming search terms:
- note paper printable
- colouirng picture of parrot
- editable tooth fairy envelopes
- tooth fairy editable letter
- tooth fairy envelope printables