The envelopes above are to pop your notes from the magical folk of Fairyland in. To make them, you will need a printer (obviously!), scissors and some tape or glue.
If using glue, it’s best to let it dry before inserting your note, lest it stick to the envelope.
The best way to print these envelopes is to save whichever one you want on your computer.
Looking for notes from Fairyland to go with these envelopes?
You might like to print the following:
- Notes from the Tooth Fairy
- Notes from Father Christmas
- Notes from the Easter Bunny
- A Note from the Dummy Fairy (this link will take you away from this website)
- A Letter from the Monster in the Wardrobe: “I’m Moving Out!”