Yep, the fairies have been adding new resources again…
…and for all you who want a quick top 10 of the latest printable treats, here they are:
10. At number ten is a group of resources rather than one, in the form of our Herbs and Spices Pantry Labels. Not one we were expecting to be this popular, but we’re glad you find them useful.
9. One of our new vintage Tooth Fairy certificates, an Award for Losing Your First Tooth is already at number nine, in spite of only having been created a couple of days ago.
8. Eighth most popular among our new resources are our Wedding Cupcake Wrappers. Not that you have to limit their use to weddings, they’re great for any party. That said, all our best wishes to anyone tying the knot!
7. Another vintage Tooth Fairy certificate comes in at number seven: Award for Bravery at the Dentist’s. Clearly these types of certificates are going down well.
6. More cupcake wrappers at number six, of the pirate variety. Shiver me timbers, we’re glad you’ve enjoyed them. Arrrr!
5. Number five sees a Tooth Fairy Door Hanger come into the spotlight. This is an old design recently revamped. The new style is a great match for our vintage Tooth fairy certificates, so next time your child is expecting a visit, why not bear it in mind?
4. Yet another vintage Tooth Fairy certificate has made it into this list at number four and this time it’s the “Award for Losing a Tooth“. This certificate is useful no matter which tooth has fallen out – a great general Tooth Fairy resource to suit any child. Don’t forget that if you want to type your child’s name directly onto the certificate, look underneath it for a “personalise” button.
3. A bit of a surprise at number three with our classic style tiny Tooth Fairy envelopes. These are great for exchanging teeth for money, though we didn’t expect them to be so high up this list. Mind you, they sure are pretty!
2. Rising swiftly to number two is another resource from the fairies, our Fairy Certificate of Beauty. As the certificate says, it’s for girls who are beautiful inside and out – sweetly sentimental and a good one to hang on the nursery wall. Don’t forget that there’s also an editable pdf version of this resource, which you can type your child’s name straight onto.
1. And finally, at number one is a new resource for all the family – our latest letter from the monster who lives in your house, saying he’s moving out. We’re not surprised this one has been popular, it’s funny and magical all at the same time.